For this week’s five things friday I thought I’d share some new goodies I got in the mail this week and share with you how I plan to use them!
1. First up is this Tim Holtz Tissue Paper. I just love these music notes and think it’s going to make a great background on a canvas.
2. This lovely new stamp from Unity Stamps, designed by Christy Tomlinson. Much of what I’ve learned about mixed media art was from her and I’m excited to try out this beautiful new stamp.
3. A couple of fun new Springy ink colors.
4. Some new paper for some fun backgrounds!
5. And a few new stencils… I’m envisioning some neat canvases with spring, mother’s day, graduation themes… so stay tuned!
And next week I’ll share a new piece I’m planning to create with just these supplies (and a bit of paint and rub ons I already have)!
Have a great weekend!