For today’s five things friday I am going to share with you five of my favorite blogs!
1. Ali Edwards: A blog on memory keeping for the modern world. One of the very first blogs I started following and still follow. I have been an Ali fan for many years, she continuously inspires and encourages. Not to mention she has a fabulous style that I love!
2. I Heart Organizing: A blog on organizing, Jen has fabulous taste and has amazing ideas and inspiration for organizing and decorating! Love, love, love her blog!
3. Becky Higgins: Another favorite in the realm of memory keeping. 2 words: Project Life. This is my first year using Project Life and I love it! Seriously great! Right now she is revealing some of the new products that will be coming out this Fall. So excited. If you’ve ever thought about scrap booking, Project Life is for you; if you’ve ever started scrap booking but stopped because it was too time consuming, too many choices, or any other number of reasons, Project Life is for you; if you’re an avid scrap booker and love documenting the everyday details of life or even just the big moments, Project Life is for you… seriously, go check out Becky’s blog, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
4. Simple Mom: Another one of the very first blogs I started reading that I still read today. Simple Mom is about living simply. Many of the reasons I have been able to find my groove as a stay-at-home-mom is because of the knowledge that Tsh shares on Simple Mom. Not only that but there is a whole Simple Living network that branches off from her site, all with good & helpful information. I’m currently reading her book Organized Simpllicity and am excited about the e-book she just announced today One Bite at a Time.
5. The Handmade Home: This is one of the more recent blogs I’ve started following that I’ve really enjoyed. For one, Ashley is hilarious, but she has great DIY decorating ideas and a gorgeous home. Her site is just beautiful eye candy that anyone would love and each month they release a new freebie printable, all of which are just gorgeous! Go check it out for yourself!
So, these are just a few of my most favorite blogs, although there are many more that I love. After all, it was my love for reading other people’s blogs that inspired me to start my own! I hope you’ll visit these and find some inspiration and do share with me… what are your favorite blogs?